Thursday, January 31, 2008

yeaaaaah



Wow. What a day. I had a day off from work today, so I decided to take a 4 hour nap. While napping, in between Rachelle, Dale, and Casey's motivational "ARISE!" speeches, and Schanen and Andrew's blanket smothering (thanks guys!) I had this really awesome dream inspired by the picture you see above (or to the side, whatever). Wanna hear it? OK!

So I had a dream that all of us at the Kid's Cave had a party where all of our beds were outside. No so much in a conglomerate, more scattered about the block...so every corner you turned, there'd be a new bed. We ate a lot of pizza too, seems like I eat pizza in every dream. But man, what a refreshing dream, thanks brain. What does everyone else dream about?

3 comments:

robert m. wolfe said...

I NEED TO COME TO THAT KIDS CAVE, DEX KIDZ CAVE RIGHT HERE.

Anonymous said...

that picture is from one of my most favorite books ever! i am so into looking at everybody's stuff...
so rad.

Garth said...

That dream reminds me of one I had a while ago. I was in a huuuge bed with fresh sheets and it's outside in this huge green field with rolling hills and run-down shacks surrounding us. There were some train tracks nearby. Me and all of my closest friends (something like twenty of them?) were just snuggled in this awesome bed together. It was the best.