Monday, March 10, 2008

Secret Feature

Lately I've been really into taking screenshots on my computer, as well as the zoom tool. When you combine the two, you can make pixel magic! For example:

The key command (for Mac) is Command+Shift+3 (full screen) or 4 (cross hairs). To zoom, hold Control and scroll up with the mouse. The best part about it is that it saves HUGE pictures. I wonder how it would look in print... I might have to try that sometime soon.
Today, Casey and I did a little screen printing. I brought some of my supplies home from school to work on a poster that's due on thursday. It's  show that my class is holding in the SCCC gallery, we each had to do a poster on one of the seven deadly sins.

Once I was finished with that, I taped a stencil that Casey made last week onto the screen and we went to town.


These are available for trade or in exchange for paid postage

3 comments:

Erik Stinson said...

cools shirts guys.

i liked the hang over story today casey. very sympathy grabbing -erik

S said...

Drop some off at THE ARK. We'll drop off some cookies at KIDS CAVE.

i know alot about magic said...

how does i get a teeeeshirt?