Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SEXIN' THE CITY

I am currently addicted to Sex and the City! Carrie let me borrow the first season of the show's first six episodes on DVD and all I want to do is leave school to go finish it. I fully realize that I missed the boat on this show, old news or whatever, but I just can't tell you enough about it! The ladies' relationships keep you coming back to see what will happen next, the main characters are so distinct that everyone can pick a favorite that they relate to most (I love Charlotte!), and the stories are so well written and tightly based around Carrie's column idea each week! Whew! How could I not even mention the SEX? Holy Toledo, are we talking racy or what? Sure, the show has been cancelled for a long time, but this show is timeless. I want to see every single episode.