Wednesday, February 6, 2008

OBAMA'S WORLD

Man, I've been pretty stressed about this caucus stuff the past month, or so. See, I'm an Obama man. Plain and simple. I feel he represents a time of old in America that we have sorely missed since the 2000's started. I want some 20th century politics! I want a president who inspires hope! I want a president who inspires big ideas! I want a president who inspires pizza party and movie night! Can't you see Barack being so down with Baseketball drinking game? C'mon, people! The only problem with supporting this guy is every time I read the news, I have a heart attack. One minute he's winning, the next he's losing, one minute he's quitting smoking, the other he's bickering with Hillary. Please win from here on out, Barack. It's for the good of man, the good of the nation, and most importantly, it's for the good of the Kid's Cave.

I'm Casey Catherwood, and I approved this message.

1 comment: