Thursday, February 7, 2008

TAX SEASON




How are people doing with their taxes? It seems as if many people are buzzing about their exciting tax returns. Ian's going to get a Prada bag with his loot, Schanen speaks longingly of a mink coat, and Andrew has had a passionate look in his eyes ever since we went to the La-Z Boy Outlet Mall. As for me, I have no idea the amount the government will return to me! I hope it's plenty of cash so that I can take a fun trip to the Bahamas or NYC.

Your pal,
Casey

6 comments:

robert m. wolfe said...

are you the tax man?

M. Casey Catherwood said...

Yeeeaaaaah, I'm the tax maaaaaan.

Sam Fantasy II said...

YOU ARE DOING MATH HOMEWORK

Anonymous said...

what if you owe?

-kjw.

Anonymous said...

ian, you know who to come buy your prada from ;)
<3 caitlin

IAN JUDD said...

I'm more of a Coach man myself.